Tapping the Barrel with KOVAL Distillery
Chicago Hotel Special Offer
Your exclusive experience with KOVAL Distillery, a Chicago original just like us.
Re-opened on Chicago's Cultural Mile in 2008, The Blackstone celebrates its history with a clever and contemporary attitude. Established in 2008, KOVAL is Chicago's first distillery since Prohibition and one of America’s leading small batch, independent spirit manufacturers.
Please note that KOVAL is currently moving to a new location and stay dates for 2020 start on May 5th.
Tapping The Barrel includes:
• One Night Stay in a View Room
• Make Your Own Old Fashioned Amenity, including a mini bottle of The Blackstone’s hand-selected batch of KOVAL Distillery Bourbon
• Uber Gift Card, covering transportation to-and-from the hotel
• Private KOVAL Distillery Tour & Tasting at their 4241 North Ravenswood address (4241 N Ravenswood Ave, Chicago, IL 60640)
• Sample of the exclusive Blackstone cocktail, The 2008, following the private tour and a recipe card to make the cocktail at home.
Photos Courtesy of KOVAL Distillery