Number of Venues/Maximum Capacity
- Crystal Ballroom with a maximum capacity of 200 people
- Art Hall, maximum capacity of 200 people
- English Room, maximum capacity of 80 people
- The Barbershop, maximum capacity of 60 people
A standout location on Michigan Avenue’s Cultural Mile. Venture out to experience Chicago’s iconic attractions nearby.
What are some activities for wedding guests on property?
- Art - Browse more than 1,600 contemporary artworks, primarily created by local Chicago artists.
- Dining - Feast on Spanish cuisine inspired by an open-air Barcelona market at our onsite restaurant Mercat a la Planxa.
- Touch Points – Type a letter to family or friends on our Oliver Typewriter in the lobby or take a selfie in our vintage Barbershop Chair
- Fitness - Keep up with your exercise routine by visiting our state-of-the-art Fitness Center.
- Timothy’s Hutch – Hang out at our nostalgic lobby bar before or after the wedding.
- Blackstone Beats – Enjoy live jazz in our lobby Wednesday through Saturday evenings.
- The 1600 Club – Join us for breakfast in our presidential concierge lounge.
What are some activities for wedding guests off property?
The Blackstone Hotel is centrally located on Michigan Avenue. Conveniently fixed across from Grant Park, within walking distance to the lakefront, and central to all the fun things to do in downtown Chicago. Please take a look at our Activities and Attractions page to learn about all the fun things to do around The Blackstone Hotel.
Are there any wedding planners on property?
Do you have any wedding special offers?
Do you offer on property catering services?
Learn about our on property catering services in our wedding kit here.