Stay Like JFK
Step into our historic suite and back in time. Appropriately named “The Hotel of Presidents,” the historic Blackstone Hotel has hosted several heads of state from Teddy Roosevelt to Jimmy Carter. President Kennedy frequently stayed in the Suite of Presidents when visiting the Windy City. In 1962, he enjoyed the hotel’s Boston Clam Chowder before rushing back to DC for negotiations on the Cuban missile crisis. Stay like JFK in our Suite of Presidents this year. The suite's decorations will feature presidential memorabilia with a nod to the 1960’s. Plus, enjoy your own bar cart with KOVAL Distillery spirits and JFK’s favorite candy.
- Stay in the historic Suite of Presidents with presidential themed décor and views of Lake Michigan and Grant Park.
- In-Room bar cart delivered to your room to enjoy during your stay. Cart will be stacked with select candy and favorites from local distillery KOVAL, plus The Blackstone’s hand-selected bourbon. Please note the bar cart will not be replenished.
Rules and Regulations:
- Not available during special promotions, on holidays or select black-out dates.
- Must book 21 days in advance.
- Only one package for 2 people available per day.
- Bar cart will be sent up to room around check in time and will not be replenished for the rest of guest’s stay.
- Cancellations must be made no later than one week prior to arrival for a full refund.
- Guest will be charged if removing any decorative items from the suite.
Guests are available to stay in our JFK themed suite through November 7th, 2020. Must be booked by October 17th, 2020.